Explore Our Communities
- A fully gated private community provides security and safety for residents' well-being.
- All structures are one story and easily accessible.
- The landscaping throughout the campus creates several peaceful, secluded locations perfect for quiet family/resident gatherings.
- The atmosphere of St. John's is much like home.
- The food is hearty and wholesome and everyone considers themselves part of a large family.
- The long term staff takes pride in their work and values their positions in the lives of residents.
- From studios to two-bedroom apartments, The Village has something for everyone's need. Private rooms are available at all levels, with semi-private rooms available in The Memory Manors.
St. John's Retirement Village is a smoke and tobacco free campus. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any St. John's owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential spaces.